Young scientists conference
“Modern Problems of Theoretical Physics”
will be held on October 23-26, 2012 at the
Bogolyubov Institute for Theoretical Physics,
We are glad to invite the awardees!
- A. Andrusyk "Infinite series representations for Bessel functions of the first kind of integer order"
- K.O. Isaieva "Nonlinear structures in two-dimensional multicomponent trapped BEC" (poster)
- A.I. Ivanytskyi "Scaling inequalities for the non-Fisher universality classes"
- D.V. Kadygrob "Surface Josephson Plasma Waves in Layered Superconductors above the Plasma Frequency: Evidence for a Negative Index of Refraction"
- A.R. Kuzmak "Quantum gates realized by two interacting spins"
- M.M. Somov "Towards the studying of structure of the granular matter"